Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Love it

Though I'm not a fan of the insert/delete controls that are assagned in the beginning, the whole game is amazing. The customization options are great, and the difficulty is perfect. At times, it provides you with a challenge. It does get really repetitive, and the games are pretty long, but it still keeps my attention. Nice work!

Level Up! Level Up!

Nice work

This game kept my attantion for a very long time. Even though I got pissed every time I got killed by Nightmare, I kept trudging on to finally beat him to see what would happen. It's really repetetive, but once you finally get enough gems to get new skills to beat nightmare, you feel accomplished. I rreally like the pixel art too. The controls are really simple also. I look forward to the next one!

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Amazing

I play this game almost every time I get bored in my computer classes. It's really fun and provides a good challenge. though you have to repeat most of the levels before you can beat the newest one you just unlocked, it never is the same. It's always a challenge to dodge the orbs and kill the enemies. I still haven't beaten it, and It's just a really fun game to kill time.

->>Vashti ->>Vashti

Beautiful!

This is amazing! Beautiful lyrics and voice. 10/10 for sure.

Kw- Scottish Heartlands Kw- Scottish Heartlands

Way to go!

I highly doubt this will be zero bombed. I absolutely love it. The sounds go great together, and it's kinda like it's own litle style. Great job!

Kaizerwolf responds:

Haha thanks man, i appreciate it! :D

Compound (CapitolCity) Compound (CapitolCity)

This is great!

Love all your beats, keep it up!

MrEmpire responds: